The Asics Gel Nimbus 24 women’s running shoes shave off weight from its predecessor to create a distance training shoe that’s even lighter than before, while delivering the plush feel your feet love.
The engineered mesh upper hugs softly to your feet and the midfoot panel provides flexibility for a natural-feeling stride.
New FlyteFoam Blast Plus cushioning energises your ride - delivering lightweight shock protection and boosting the responsiveness at the toe-off phase.
The Asics Lite rubber creates a more eco-friendly, durable and lighter platform when weighed up against traditional rubber outsoles.
- Soft, smooth and responsive ride for your long distance runs
- Lighter than its predecessor to fly over the pavement like you're running on clouds
- Breathable engineered mesh upper for softness and cool air flow
- Recycled materials in upper help lighten your carbon footprint without compromise to performance
- Reflective elements help you stand out to other road users during your dusk to dawn runs
- OrthoLite X-55 sockliner for out-of-the-box comfort
- Flexible midfoot panel allows you to engage your feet more fully
- Moves in harmony with your feet for efficient and silky-smooth transitions
- 3D Space Construction steps up the compression and cushioning qualities and helps manage excess pronation if necessary
- Shock-absorbing and lightweight FlyteFoam cushioning
- FlyteFoam Blast Plus cushioning wards off fatigue for longer and puts a spring in your stride for a more effortless run
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel technology for consistent impact protection
- Trusstic System technology helps create a weight-saving outsole while providing structural integrity
- Asics Lite rubber and AHAR outsole rubber for a durable yet lightweight ride
Colour: Soothing Sea-Sea Glass